97% of all network marketers fail. This is a fact. What causes this failure? Well there are a myriad of reasons and I don’t have enough time to put them all here so we’ll concentrate on the top seven. Avoiding these doesn’t guarantee you will be in the 3rd percentile but it sure will help!
- The first and easiest one to put here in the list is that you shouldn’t have tried to begin with. What I mean is, it really isn’t for everybody. Some people are just not built right to tackle the challenges inherent in Network Marketing. It is a good idea to stand back after your initial excitement and really evaluate your level of interest.
- Lack of commitment. Like I said before, this isn’t easy. You have to work at it. Casual involvement equals failure.
- No support. In my experience it is nearly impossible to succeed in MLM if you have no support from family and friends. The worst is if you have no support from your up line.
- The wrong product or service. This is one that nearly all marketers encounter. I personally went through 3 before I found the right one. The crappy thing is most of time you don’t know you are in the wrong opportunity until you realize down the road that you “just don’t feel it”. The saying really is true “Love what you do and you never work a day in your life”. Failure is not an option if you love the product or service.
- No more warm market. What happens to a lot of marketers is they have pursued and harassed everybody they know and when they haven’t become successful by then they simply quit.
- Can’t afford it anymore. Most biz opps come with a monthly price tag: autoshipments, memberships, training costs, materials, business cards, costs of parties or meetings, and on and on. That adds up to a lot of money. Since most marketers aren’t armed with all of the knowledge they need to succeed they don’t make any money up front to balance those costs. They haven’t learned how to MONETIZE their efforts (we’ll get into this later).
- Wasted efforts. You must learn how to work smarter not harder. While I firmly believe doing traditional warm marketing is a must, because of the human element, you would be making a serious mistake not to utilize the internet to automate your marketing efforts. The best way I know to break into that top 3% is to balance “High Touch” with “High Tech”.
I hope avoiding these pitfalls keeps you on the straight and narrow to success!
9 Responses to “The Top 7 Reasons 97% of Network Marketers Fail”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.