There is a Question That Keeps turning up from different people:
“How can I attract more blog subscribers? ”
Personally, I look at subscribers on the same level as pages-views or traffic. Subscribers are the life blood of a successful blog, and I wish I had more of them.
It was with that mindset that I started looking for some things to entice more subscribers to my blog.
Take a look at these strategies that I found:
1. Make it obvious to your readers! Give them an option to select how to become a subscriber. Do they want to subscribe via e-mail, Google Reader, or a different option.
2. Be Targeted – Now, this is kind of a no brainer, but it needs to be said. Make sure that you are going after a particular niche. That way you can specialize your material better to your audience. Take a look at the bigger picture and see if there are enough readers that are interested in your content.
3. Offer Up A Bribe – Now, don’t do anything illegal. But be smart about it.
Here’s a cool way to do it with RSS : if you have a WordPress blog, use the free Feedvertising plugin to create a linkage to the download page for your free present. Since Feedvertising links only show up in the feed ( and not in the post ), only feed customers will see the link and have accessibility to the bonus.
4. Use a Viral E-book – Partner with a friend to let them give away your PDF e-book or bundle it for sale with other products they offer. The PDF will promote your blog, and give you more traffic!
5. A Subscription Specific Page – Create a page on your blog where it’s sole purpose is to get a subscription. Then, drive traffic to that specific page from within your blog or any other form of marketing you want: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, forums, articles, etc. (Consider even creating a specific domain URL for it if you want subscribers badly enough, and forward the blog page to that domain).
One Last Thing – All that I discussed above presumes that you’re writing valuable content and supplying value to your fans. If you honestly can’t say you are doing your best work content-wise, you might want to re-consider your approach and improve your content.
But after you get that down, using some or all of the above will definitely raise your subscriber count!
What you just finished reading is the first half of my Top 10 strategies to attract more blog subscribers.
Remember, blogging is a person oriented method. You need to be writing content for human readers, not the search engines. If that’s the route you choose to go, you’ll find success.
Living, breathing humans are what helps to provide linking, viral spread of content, feedback, and natural networking.
You’re only hurting yourself if you miss this part of the equation.
I like you to consider taking a look at one more thing more closely:
Learning how to attract more blog subscribers is by far a powerful strategy to use in creating a loyal following of blog subscribers, and helps to further brand you. To discover a step-by-step formula that will help you create your own blog marketing success, visit my website the Prospect Attraction Guide.
SEO vs PPC is one topic that has probably been debated amongst some of the greatest minds in marketing. Both are basically designed to drive traffic to your websites, blogs and sales offers. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click) will both demand you have some basic understanding of how they work and what consequences and benefits that each may present.
Time and money, and how soon you hope to see results, may be the deciding factors on which technique to focus on at any given time. You will also have to learn about how to do test marketing, and the tweaking of your offers, to constantly produce the most effective results with either method. This is probably more of an immediate concern when you are paying for each click using PPC methods.
SEO might be best approached as a long-term, slowly-building, marketing effort. It starts with how effective you are in the basic set-up of your website. Finding, using and placing keywords, as optimally as possible, is one of the basic foundations required. It can all begin with the domain name you choose. A popular keyword placed in the name of your domain can lead to constant improvement in your search engine placement.
Then you will concentrate on providing consistent content that includes related long-tail keywords, similar words, and stays focused on your overall marketing theme. Search engines strive to present content that best meets the needs of their user’s search inquiries. The more you prove to them that is what you provide, the more traffic you will receive.
There are additional steps that can be taken over time to develop traffic for your sites with SEO. This may be accomplished by using methods to optimize the organization of the site itself. The proper use of categories, on-site linking, and accumulating back links all combine for some of the most effective results.
The methods to build incoming links are plentiful, yet can be time-consuming. They include distributing articles, making posts and comments on related forums and blogs, writing on social media sites. Always including at least one link back to your site or content. This can all be done at zero cost, or automated with software, or contracted out very inexpensively. The links to your site are basically rated and are used by the search engines to determine the authority of your site, among many other factors.
When using PPC it is a little more cut and dry. You’ll be creating ads and placing them where the specific people you want to reach are likely to be. When you know your target market as clearly as possible, you will learn to write headlines and short copy to drive people to your offers. You will want to spend time finding the best keywords, and yet not have to pay top dollar for every click.
SEO vs PPC may be best measured by the kind of budget you have to work with, and how much time you wish to invest, for the most profitable and long term results. PPC will cost you in the form of cash investments. If you learn to write compelling ads that focus on your target audience, you can make money, sometimes quite quickly. If you provide good content, you will also build your contact base and readership.
Online marketing covers a lot of stuffs. It includes SEO, social media, e-mail marketing, pay per click and mobile web. As the new year begins, it is time to put a second thought on our online marketing strategies and reconstructing our online marketing solutions.
Give your online marketing efforts a lift that it needs by applying new plans that will bring about better, more positive changes. These changes should be utilized in all your online marketing channels.
For search engine optimization, concentrate more on increasing visits and conversions coming in from organic searches. As much as possible, your online marketing should be cost-effective. Try to do away with paid advertising. You should also have schemes to bring in new customers. If potential clients aren’t clicking through to your web page, then you have a major problem. Online marketing should work on both having customers and getting conversions.
Maximize the success of your online marketing campaigns by examining your metrics report to see which contents or pages are highly visible but are unfortunately creating poor traffic results. To improve your online marketing, make sure that you assess the title tags and meta descriptions of competitive search results. Then, search for means and ways to make your own title tags and meta descriptions better than the competition. Then, make sure that your contents are consistent with your title tags and meta tags. It is important for your online marketing strategy to have relevant contents. Make sure that you take your customers straight to the solution to their problem.
Social media has now taken a great role in online marketing. However, it is more difficult to rationalize in terms of ROI. Through social media, you can improve your online marketing by acquiring better customer relationships, reputation management, increasing brand awareness and increasing relevant visitor traffics. Improving your online marketing is simple. As long as you know where to start.
Learning how to generate free traffic to your website is very important. One of the strategies possible is through article marketing. It is primarily known as a long term strategy; however, there are ways to build a large list of contacts within a fairly short period of time utilizing article marketing strategies. This system has proven to generate 50+ leads per day for your network marketing business within three months. There are several article marketing secrets in which you can have this kind of success and be able to dominate the MLM industry.
1. Write one new piece of content per day. Consistency is key; you will not generate much traffic by randomly posting articles on the internet. Every time you write a new article you are getting more content on the internet and your chances of being seen increase exponentially. The internet is real estate and the more content you create you will thus have a larger share of space on the internet and a larger chance of someone seeing your information and opting in to your site or buying your product.
2. Write the same article, but in many different ways. This is a strategy used to have many variations of the same information on the internet. This will require you to actually create these different versions and submit them to every website on the internet. There is software that you can use that will allow you to create these unique variations and submit them to online directories.
3. The original article will also require many links tracking back to it. All of the article directory websites have an author resource box. This is where you will insert links that reference back to your website and the original article that you created. Google likes links and the more it sees to one website. Google sees this as you are providing valuable content and a lot of people are referencing your site. You will rank higher when there are more links referencing back to your site. This is good. Google now likes you!
These three secrets to your article marketing strategy are very important to your success. By following each of these steps you will greatly enhance your chance of success in your network marketing business.
Article submission has to be the easiest way to get your site to top of the search engines. You have complete control over what text sites use to rank to you, you get your own keyword rich page on several different websites when you do article submission. If you do it correctly you can distribute through many channels and reach a large audience of people and get a large amount of links back to your website.
The main benefit just from writing and using article submission is that you will get tons of free targeted traffic to your website. What could be better than having a product to sell and getting thousands of free visitors coming to your website. All of this is possible with article submission if you do it correctly. Plus people will begin to trust you when they see your writing all over the internet which leads them to buy.
So let’s give an example of a brand new site. Let’s pretend you just launched a site today. I know how to take articles and submit them so that you are indexed in Google within 3 days. Usually from there I know how to get you in the top 100 within 2 weeks, and by the end of the first month you have moved up. Usually by the end of month 3 you are in the top 10 of Google.
I would say that article submission is probably the most powerful force you can find when it comes to SEO. I usually spend many hours writing articles, but I spend very little time actually submitting them. I have a method of submission that works every time that works better and faster than if your article was viral and a bunch of people published it, plus if my article becomes viral I have even better effects.
If you need to get to the top of the search engines then you need to start writing and doing article submission. This is the fastest most effective method on the internet to get your site to the top of the search engines. Forget about building all those links, with article submission sites will want to link to you, and you have full control over how they link to you which increases your ranking.
Spend your time writing not publishing your articles, click here to learn the secrets of Article Submission.