Sharing my discovery of Younique and encounter with a Younique Rep.
I love to learn about new companies and contact people to talk about them. I made this video after learning about Younique.
I have studied many Network Marketing companies and I have found something very interesting. Travel MLMs. The first thing I wanted to find out is: Are travel MLMs scams? My first impression was yes they were, but if experience has taught me anything it is things are not always what they appear to be in this industry. My other experiences with Network Marketing companies had conditioned me to believe that there has to be a physical product that a potential customer can hold, taste or even smell. As I dug, I found that if there is an actual travel product then it could produce something to hold, taste and smell. So, providing it’s legitimacy, a travel MLM would be very powerful indeed. The more I dug the more I started seeing one company more than others, WorldVentures. Let me tell you what I found.
First of all, there are a few important questions I ask to determine if a company is legit. Is the company old enough? Is it young enough? Is it a US based company? Has the company expanded worldwide? What is their annual revenue? Are they in debt? And a few more.
So I asked all of these about WorldVentures. The most amazing thing is I couldn’t find anything negative about this company. All of the questions answered were positive. Here is what I found out. The company was founded in December 2005. A perfect age for a successful company for both the company and reps. CHECK. It is based in Plano Texas (just outside of Dallas), USA. CHECK. WorldVentures has now expanded into 14 other countries. CHECK. Since their inception they have generated over 300 million dollars in revenue. CHECK. After 3 months they were debt free as a company. DOUBLE CHECK! I told you.
I also found that in 2010 World Ventures was named one of Direct Selling News’ “Global 100″, the 100 largest Direct Sales Companies Worldwide. In business all of these things are called clues.
Then I decided to look into the Executive Team. I was astounded. The founders and the Chief Marketing and Technology Officer are very well known in the network marketing community. Mike Azcue, and Wayne Nugent have built massive teams and downlines in their own right. Mike Azcue is now the CEO and Wayne Nugent is the Chief Visionary Officer. To top it all off the man in charge of marketing is none other than Dan Stammen who built a massive team in Pre-Paid Legal. He sold his business with them and then joined WorldVentures.
One other question I wanted to ask was: Is there any money to be made in a travel mlm? I found this video on Youtube. It is the CEO of WorldVentures and their national convention. Check this out!
The last little bit of investigating I did was on their two products. The first is a Travel website called Rovia. It is performing very well in direct competition with the big boys (Expedia, Travelocity, etc.). The second product is a vacation club called DreamTrips. This is their flagship product. Their are to many details to get into, but it is safe to say that DreamTrips is the reason they are doing so well.
WorldVentures is currently in our MLM spotlight so be sure to click on the banner to the right under MLM Spotlight to get the 411 on this amazing company.
To learn more about WorldVentures goto >>>> http://travellife.rightsolution.biz/
In my opinion, achieving MLM success depends on “Getting your mind right”. What I mean is success or failure in your business can be determined before you even share your opportunity with anyone.
Here are 5 tips to last a lifetime for getting the best possible start on your success in network marketing.
- Find Your Mentor. Find someone who has the character, attitude, and lifestyle that you want and mold your behavior to emulate that person. Finding my mentor has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Furthermore, having a chance to be one myself has been a humbling experience.
- Sharpen Your Skills. Pick out the most relevant skill necessary to be successful in your business and master it. Eventually you can broaden your skill set, but initially a fast start is more important.
- Be Familiar With Your Product. Master your product. Make sure no one else knows more than you about your product and the market it is in. Position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Make Personnal Development A Priority. Bombard your mind and spirit with positive and limitless thinking. Feed your brain and soul with abundant ideas and content.
- Surround Yourself With Success. Become a member of many networks full of like-minded, successful, ambitious people.
Starting your business off with these tips in mind will put you way ahead of the game. Your foundation will be much stronger than your competition and you will be better prepared for success.
97% of all network marketers fail. This is a fact. What causes this failure? Well there are a myriad of reasons and I don’t have enough time to put them all here so we’ll concentrate on the top seven. Avoiding these doesn’t guarantee you will be in the 3rd percentile but it sure will help!
- The first and easiest one to put here in the list is that you shouldn’t have tried to begin with. What I mean is, it really isn’t for everybody. Some people are just not built right to tackle the challenges inherent in Network Marketing. It is a good idea to stand back after your initial excitement and really evaluate your level of interest.
- Lack of commitment. Like I said before, this isn’t easy. You have to work at it. Casual involvement equals failure.
- No support. In my experience it is nearly impossible to succeed in MLM if you have no support from family and friends. The worst is if you have no support from your up line.
- The wrong product or service. This is one that nearly all marketers encounter. I personally went through 3 before I found the right one. The crappy thing is most of time you don’t know you are in the wrong opportunity until you realize down the road that you “just don’t feel it”. The saying really is true “Love what you do and you never work a day in your life”. Failure is not an option if you love the product or service.
- No more warm market. What happens to a lot of marketers is they have pursued and harassed everybody they know and when they haven’t become successful by then they simply quit.
- Can’t afford it anymore. Most biz opps come with a monthly price tag: autoshipments, memberships, training costs, materials, business cards, costs of parties or meetings, and on and on. That adds up to a lot of money. Since most marketers aren’t armed with all of the knowledge they need to succeed they don’t make any money up front to balance those costs. They haven’t learned how to MONETIZE their efforts (we’ll get into this later).
- Wasted efforts. You must learn how to work smarter not harder. While I firmly believe doing traditional warm marketing is a must, because of the human element, you would be making a serious mistake not to utilize the internet to automate your marketing efforts. The best way I know to break into that top 3% is to balance “High Touch” with “High Tech”.
I hope avoiding these pitfalls keeps you on the straight and narrow to success!
When thinking about what to write here for our first post I decided the best place to start is the beginning. It is definitely true for network marketers that we must learn to walk before we can fly. This information is essential for new marketers but can be useful for experienced MLMers as a refresher.
The 3 questions every Network Marketer must have answered are:
- What is Network Marketing?
- Why Network Marketing?
- What constitutes a good opportunity and how do I take advantage of it?
So, what is network marketing? At first glance, an easy answer, but in reality not so much.
The simplest answer is: A group of people who are passionate about a product or service who come together and supply it to the general public. However, looking at it as an experienced marketer, MLM means much more. The truth is it is the only viable business model in the world. Network Marketing does not downsize, does not require a bailout, and is not dependent on the stock market’s success. Simply put, network marketing is recession proof, which leads us to the second question.
Why Network Marketing? Studies show that in times of economic crisis MLM experiences explosive growth. Why? Because people are hurting financially and/or are newly unemployed and are looking for easier, quicker ways to make money. Enter MLM. With the added benefit of tax breaks, it is a no brainer. Why not Network Marketing?
The third question is probably the most critical. What makes a network marketing company good? Here is a list of criteria that I have found to be the most important.
- How old is the company? No less than 3 and no more than 5 years old is ideal.
- Have they saturated the market already? More saturation equals less opportunity.
- How are they viewed by the FCC and the BBB? This information is easily accessible on the Internet.
- Are they in any litigation? Self explanatory.
- The product or service MUST BE EASILY MARKETED AND SOLD.
- Last but not least, the compensation plan. In my opinion, binary is the best, but any plan that has limited width but unlimited depth is ideal. The simpler the better. Less moving parts means it is easier to run and easier to explain.
You have asked all the appropriate questions and your company passes, now how do you make it work for you? You must utilized internet marketing and you must be a part of an ATTRACTION MARKETING SYSTEM. Here is a system that I endorse wholeheartedly MYLEADSYSTEMPRO.